TERM: 12 MONTHS CONTRACT
The Communication Specialist will provide marketing, communications and branding services to UNDP-GSSC.
- Develop communication materials for each relevant stakeholder groups
- Ensure editorial integrity and message consistency of UNDP-GSSC websites (including Sharepoint site)
- Help develop and maintain UNDP-GSSC network of media contacts including handling media enquiries
- Coordinate videographers and photographers for UNDP-GSSC's multi-media communications and campaigns
- Minimum tertiary level education (Degree) in Communication, English, Journalism or related field.
- Minimum five years work experience in a media organization, agency environment and/or corporate or institutional setting.
- Malaysian citizen or resident with valid work permit
For further information and to apply
- UNDP Malaysia Website
- Application Deadline: 15 March 2016